There are so many great spring fashion moments just waiting to happen! BONUS: I’ve also added some great transitional pieces since Spring is delayed for most.
- Floral Skirt – Short or Long, Fitted or Flowy, Bold Color or Muted Classic – anyway you cut it, get in on this trend
- Tulle Skirt – Classic or Textured, Short or Midi or Long – any color, any length, just make it happen
- Gingham – Shirt, Dress, Skirt or Pants – however you want to wear it you will find it
- Statement Sleeve – This is not a new trend but most retailers are doubling down on this by adding patterns like gingham, tiered sleeves, adjustable sleeves to achieve different looks with the same shirt – this is a must have and a great way to make your style more dynamic
- Frayed Embellished Jeans – Polished yet slightly undone with interesting details – dress up with your favorite sexy heels or down with a nice pair of kicks!
Legal Disclosure: Fun With Zs is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Here’s a preview of my pre-styled looks! I can’t wait to wear them out in the streets!
The Definition of Spring – I don’t normally go for floral prints but this green and pink midi skirt caught my eye. My plan was to order it just to try it because I already knew it would NOT work (I do this often to push my fashion boundaries, you never know until you put it on so be bold; each time you shop, try something that is not your usual style because you never know, you might just discover a new dimension to your style). However, I was TOTALLY WRONG!!! I love the print and the fabric feels amazing on my skin! This is a DEFINITE KEEPER!!! It’s also very versatile. I’ve styled it 3 different ways to prove it to you (lighting was not the best but I made it happen, I’ve been working like crazy this week so late night styling was the name of the game)! The same for the white dress shirt, the sleeves can be pulled up to wear as bell sleeves or worn long as an exaggerated full sleeve. Don’t forget a cute strappy heeled sandal!
Floating on Clouds – It was love at first sight when I found this AMAZING skirt in Positano, Italy. It was so incredible that I had to have it! I paired it with a statement sleeve blouse and my favorite mirrored silver heeled sandals. This look is a definitive fashion moment waiting to happen!
For the Love of Tulle – I might just be a little obsessed with tulle! But, WHY NOT? It’s feminine, fun and flirty!!! This tulle skirt is SO WELL MADE that you really cannot go wrong! Also, can we talk about these floral sandals!!!! They are SO MAJOR!!!!
Gingham Me Crazy! – I’ve never been crazy about all-over gingham but this cutout midi dress made me a fan!!!
Frayed Embellished Jeans – I am obsessed with jeans that unique details. Even though I really don’t need another pair of jeans, I could not help but to check these out. Frayed black jeans with big silver buttons and distressed boyfriend jeans with faux pearls, why not?
Happy Shopping – Z’Marie